When: Tuesday 22 of March, 2022 from 18:30 to 21:30
Where: Check Point Offices in Tel-Aviv (Ha’Solelim Street 5, Tel Aviv)
18:30 – Arrival, Antigen tests, etc.
19:00 – Short opening – Ezra
19:10 – Retrocomputing: Modern hacking of ancient hardware, @inbarraz, Hunters.ai
20:10 – Short break
20:30 – The ContiLeaks CTI Goldmine, @Gal_B1t, PayPal (will not be recorded)
As always, the talks are free and there is no need to register. Come and bring your friends.
The talk will be delivered in Hebrew, and it will be recorded
This is not an hybrid event…. Be there or miss it 🙂
In order to reduce the risk of a “super spreader” event, we have some limitations.
– Attendees will have to take Antigen tests at the entry. The test kits will be provided by Checkpoint
– Attendees will have to wear mask while in any closed space. This is a community event, for the community by the community. Please dont force us to kick people out for not wearing masks.
– To reduce risk of infection, there will not be pizza available, so take care of eating before arriving to the meetup.
– Please arrive with enough time in advance to perform the rapid test and wait for the results.
– If you are unable, or unwilling to perform a self-test, please do not arrive.
And finally, we can only make the event happen if the infection rate will continue to decline as it is now. If there will be a spike in infections nationally, then this will put the event at risk (both in terms of being responsible to the health of our attendees and in terms that it might not be allowed by MOH)
Also – we are looking for talks for next meeting!